Due to circumstances beyond our control, Present Place will be closing its doors to the public on June 30th. We have had an incredible 6 year ride as Chicago’s Favorite Indoor Play Space. We have loved watching your families grow up and grow in number. We’ve seen first steps, heard first words, and celebrated firsts in all shapes and sizes. The Present Place Team is proud of the community we’ve built together. We couldn’t have done it without your support.
Open Play will continue from 9am-1pm Monday, June 26th- Friday, June 30th. Previously scheduled birthday parties will be held through Mid-July.
Our team is looking to sell all of our inventory together in hopes that someone is able to open another indoor play space for Chicagoland families to learn and grow as they have done at Present Place. If you or someone you know is interested, please email info@presentplacechicago.
We thank you for your love all these years.
The Present Place Team
Play. Explore. Socialize.
Present Place is Chicago’s favorite indoor play space, designed with pride for children and parents alike. Come for the incredible play set and selection of imaginative toys, stay for the wonderful sense of community. Oh, and the free coffee.
We are committed to the highest levels of service, safety, and cleanliness for all guests. Accordingly, we are implementing the following, COVID-specific policies and rules:
- All events comply with the City of Chicago and State of Illinois guidelines regarding capacity.
- Our staff is deep cleaning and disinfecting each play space daily.
- All guests 2 years old and older must wear a mask at all times, and must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and with reasonable frequency during visit.
- If we have any doubt over the health of any guest, admission will be denied and a refund will be applied.
- If you are symptomatic or have knowingly been exposed to the virus, please stay home.
Visit Us In
Chicago’s modern play space!
314 W. Institute Pl, #2W