Both Present Place locations will be reopening for weekday and weekend Open Play September 7th! For the month of September Open Play is 50% off! Check the Lakeview and River North calendars to make your reservation. Private play dates and birthday parties are still available! Click Parties more information!
Present Place Lakeview
3701 N. Ravenswood Ave, #247
Chicago, IL 60613
*see schedule below for full availability
We are committed to the highest levels of service, safety, and cleanliness for all guests. Accordingly, we are implementing the following, COVID-specific policies and rules:
- All events comply with the City of Chicago and State of Illinois guidelines regarding capacity.
- Our staff is deep cleaning and disinfecting each play space with a hospital-grade virucide.
- All guests 2 years old and older must wear a mask at all times, and must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and with reasonable frequency during visit.
- We are using a no-touch thermometer on all customers upon entrance. If we have any doubt over the health of any guest, admission will be denied and a refund will be applied.
- If you are symptomatic or have knowingly been exposed to the virus, please stay home.
Each Sibling (9 Months & Older)
Making your reservations online is the only way we can guarantee you a spot! Make your reservation by clicking on the event you wish to attend, add to your cart, add at least one child to your reservation, check out, and get ready to play! Members must make reservations to reserve their space as well.
About the Space
Present Place Lakeview is a creative play space for children 0 to 4 years of age. Features and amenities include:
- Cleaned daily with hospital-grade virucide
- Oversized play set and play kitchen
- Dedicated infant crawler area
- Imaginative, all-natural toys
- Free coffee, tea, and wifi
- Wide selection of children’s books
- Changing table
- Refreshments available for purchase
Policies & Rules
We are committed to the highest levels of service, safety, and cleanliness for all guests. Accordingly:
- If you are symptomatic or have been exposed, please stay home. If we have any doubt over the health of any guest, admission will be denied and a refund will be applied.
- All guests 2 years old and older must wear a mask at all times, and must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and with reasonable frequency during visit
- A signed waiver must be completed by parent or guardian prior to or at time of entry
- Socks must be worn at all times; we have adult and child pairs available for purchase
- We are a nut-free facility; you are welcome to bring your own food and drink, but nuts are not permitted
- Please do not bring sick children; we reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who might pose a health risk to the other guests
- While we encourage relaxation, parents and guardians are reasonably expected to pay close enough attention to children to prevent injury and excessive disruption