Present Place will be closed Memorial Day weekend (May 25-27). Please visit us again soon!
Present Place River North
314 W Institute Pl, #2W
Chicago, IL 60610
See schedule below for details
Each Sibling (9 Months & Older)
Making your reservations online is the only way we can guarantee you a spot! Please pick the time slot that best aligns with when you plan on visiting. The times aren’t hard and fast, and we promise we won’t kick you out until we close, but we use them to make sure we can offer our space to as many people as possible in a day without getting overcrowded. The more everybody is able to stick to them, the more fun we’ll all have!
Enrichment & Wellness Classes
Present Place River North is thrilled to offer enrichment classes for children and their caregivers. All classes are taught by local experts in their respective fields. Target ages, duration, and drop-in availability vary by the type of class, so be sure to check the details for more information! Classes include one hour of open play on each day of the session.
from Instituto Cervantes
Tuesdays, 8:30 – 9:30 am
6-week session beginning May 8 (DISCOUNTED trial class on April 30)
from Merry Music Makers
Fridays, 10:00 – 10:45 am
8-week session beginning May 3 (FREE trial class on April 26)
About the Space
Present Place River North is a creative play space for 0-to-4-year-olds and relaxed workspace for their caregivers. Features and amenities include:
- Oversized play set
- Separate room for parties and classes
- Imaginative, all-natural toys
- Infant crawler area
- Free coffee, tea, and wifi
- Unmatched view of the train!
- Wide selection of children’s books
- Changing table and high chairs
- Refreshments available for purchase
Policies & Rules
We are committed to the highest levels of service, safety, and cleanliness for all guests. Accordingly:
- A signed waiver must be completed by parent or guardian prior to or at time of entry
- Socks must be worn at all times; we have adult and child pairs available for purchase
- We are a nut-free facility; you are welcome to bring your own food and drink, but nuts are not permitted
- Please do not bring sick children; we reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who might pose a health risk to the other guests
- While we encourage relaxation, parents and guardians are reasonably expected to pay close enough attention to children to prevent injury and excessive disruption