Present Place River North
314 W Institute Pl, #2W
Chicago, IL 60610
Currently closed to comply with city and state COVID restrictions
We are committed to the highest levels of service, safety, and cleanliness for all guests. Accordingly, we are implementing the following, COVID-specific policies and rules:
- Capacity at each location has been reduced to 10 people to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Our staff is deep cleaning and disinfecting each play space with a hospital-grade virucide multiple times per day.
- All adults and children over 2 must wear a mask at all times, and must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and with reasonable frequency during visit.
- We are using a no-touch thermometer on all customers upon entrance. If we have any doubt over the health of any guest, admission will be denied and a refund will be applied.
- Fixed 90-minute reservation slots will be enforced; all guests will be asked to leave at the end of each slot.
- If you are symptomatic or have knowingly been exposed to the virus, please stay home.
Each Sibling (9 Months & Older)
Making your reservations online is the only way we can guarantee you a spot! While our time slots are usually flexible, due to COVID we are temporarily instituting hard start and end times to limit family overlap and ensure proper cleaning and sanitizing. We don’t like doing it, but we have to kick you out at the end of your allotted time. It’s not you, it’s us — we need time to clean and make it a safe, clean space for the next family. The more everybody sticks to the rules, the more fun we’ll all have!
Enrichment & Wellness Classes
Present Place River North is thrilled to offer enrichment classes for children and their caregivers. All classes are taught by local experts in their respective fields. Target ages, duration, and drop-in availability vary by the type of class, so be sure to check the details for more information!
About the Space
Present Place River North is a creative play space for 0-to-4-year-olds and relaxed workspace for their caregivers. Features and amenities include:
- Cleaned daily with hospital-grade virucide
- Oversized play set
- Separate room for parties and classes
- Imaginative, all-natural toys
- Infant crawler area
- Free coffee, tea, and wifi
- Unmatched view of the train!
- Wide selection of children’s books
- Changing table and high chairs
- Refreshments available for purchase
Policies & Rules
We are committed to the highest levels of service, safety, and cleanliness for all guests. Accordingly:
- If you are symptomatic or have been exposed, please stay home. If we have any doubt over the health of any guest, admission will be denied and a refund will be applied.
- All adults must wear a mask at all times, and must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and with reasonable frequency during visit
- Fixed 90-minute reservation slots will be enforced; all guests will be asked to leave at the end of each slot
- A signed waiver must be completed by parent or guardian prior to or at time of entry
- Socks must be worn at all times; we have adult and child pairs available for purchase
- We are a nut-free facility; you are welcome to bring your own food and drink, but nuts are not permitted
- Please do not bring sick children; we reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who might pose a health risk to the other guests
- While we encourage relaxation, parents and guardians are reasonably expected to pay close enough attention to children to prevent injury and excessive disruption